Due to the decree of the Austrian Ministry of Health and the urgent recommendation of the Austrian Ministry of Culture, all museums and locations of the KHM-Museumsverband will remain closed from March 11, 2020 until probably April 13, 2020.
The KHM-Museumsverband is closely monitoring all information on infections with the SARS-CoV-2 virus which have also occurred in Austria. We will keep you informed about new developments. Our top priority is the health and safety of our visitors and our staff members.
Current information regarding KHM-Museumsverband events:
No events will take place in KHM-Museumsverband until 13 April 2020 due to the measures currently in place. This applies to all events organized by KHM-Museumsverband as well as all arts and culture education programmes (guided tours, lectures, workshops, etc.) and all events with external booking procedures.
- Wherever possible, we are endeavouring to reschedule cancelled events to a later date and announce replacement dates in a timely manner.
- Tickets that have already been purchased for events that are now rescheduled will be valid for the new date. Please keep your ticket in any case.
- The sale of tickets for events taking place after 13 April 2020 is currently not affected.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing and refund information.
- Museum tickets that have already been purchased will still be valid.
- We are continuously updating the information provided on our websites.
- Please follow us on facebook, Instagram or sign up for our Newsletter these will keep you up to date with current developments.
Thank you for understanding that there may be some delay in answering your queries due to the great number of inquiries we are currently receiving.
Important telephone numbers
- Health hotline:
1450 (only if an infection is suspected)
- Corona information hotline: 0800/555 621